Thrissur Pooram Festival Kerala Tour
Thrissur is called the cultural capital of Kerala due to its rich heritage in cultural, spiritual and religious sphere and once a centre of Hindu scholarship. Thrissur Pooram Festival commonly called the temple festival is celebrated in April or May each year with great enthusiasm. The festival is celebrated at Thekkinkadi Maidan around Vadakkunnathan Temple- a Shiva temple including the temples surrounding it. The richness of this colorful festival will enlighten your spirit and soul.
3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 01: Arrival at Thrissur
Welcome by our tour executive on arrival at Cochin airport/railway station and check-in at the designated hotel. Overnight haul at hotel.
Day 02: Thrissur Pooram Festival
In the morning after breakfast it’s time to celebrate the splendid Thrissur Pooram Festival with fun and frolic. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Thrissur - Alleppey
In the morning proceed towards Alleppey known for houseboat cruises. On arrival, check into houseboat and spend the day at leisure. Houseboat cruise is the best way to explore the beauty of backwaters. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy lunch, evening tea/coffee with snacks and dinner on it. Have the pleasure to spend night in houseboat.
Day 04: Departure – Alleppey to Kochi
In the morning after breakfast leave for Kochi airport/railway station for your onward destination with the sweet memories.
Terms & Conditions
- Mandatory for tourist to produce a valid identity proof at the time of check-in.
- Mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at the time of check-in.
- Twin sharing Accommodation (equivalent to 3 star) for night stay as per itinerary.
- All the transport and sightseeing by AC Volvo coach as per itinerary.
This is a group tour and vehicle is on sharing basis. Pick up and drop to railway stations/airport by AC coach.
- Pick up and drop to railway stations/airport by AC coach.
- Children above 5 years will be charged extra.
- Guide charges, Breakfast-lunch-Dinner, Travel by Metro, Entrance fees to monuments and museums
are all inclusive.
- Any Air or Train fare, Camera fee, any expenditure of personal nature is not included.
- Evening tea and 2 bottles of drinking water provided as per itinerary.
- References on eateries are suggestive and eating out will be on passenger’s own expense.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case of unavailability in
the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
Alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- KVZ Holidays reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but
not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems,
overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry
restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable. KVZ Holidays
reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without
any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.